Sub-Arctic Leadership Training College
Attention: Registrar’s Office
PO Box 727
Fort Smith, NT
1. Completed Sub-Arctic Leadership Training (SALT) College General Admission application
2. Completed Aviation Management Program application.
3. Most Recent Academic Transcript.
4. Payment for application submission, cheque or money order payable to SALT College
Once your application is received you will receive an email of notification of its receivership. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive notification by email and mail of conditional acceptance. Should you not meet the minimal academic requirement, you will be contacted for an interview for additional assessment for potential qualification for the program.
Should you receive a conditional acceptance into the Aviation Management Program, your acceptance will be confirmed once you can confirm the following:
1) Proof of procurement of funding (SFA, scholarship, private donor, personal funds, etc.).
2) Proof that you have secured housing in Fort Smith or a completed application for student housing through SALT College.
Classes will begin in January 2020!
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Sub-Arctic Leadership Training College
Tel: (867) 872-3340