The Terry Harrold School of Aviation offers a two-year Aviation Management Diploma through the Sub-Arctic Leadership Training (SALT) College, located in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories.
Application Process Includes:
- Completed Application for SALT College
- Completed Application for Terry Harrold School of Aviation
- Letter of interest expressing why applicant wants to enroll in program
- Letter of reference from a non-relative explaining why they think the applicant would be good for the program
- Class 1 Aviation Medical certificate ( you can find the list of approved examiner here: )
- Extract of government issued identification
- Proof of Canadian citizenship
- Proof of funding for cost of program
- Most recent transcript from educational institution
- Copy of Criminal Record Check
- $50 non-refundable application fee (need to be send by the mail)
Once this has all has been received, or in process and the applicant has met the minimal requirements, we will then grant a conditional acceptance.
A final acceptance is given once they meet all the requirements.
Here’s how to apply:
Complete and submit the application process and send it:
By mail, to SALT College.
Sub-Arctic Leadership Training College
Attention: Registrar’s Office
PO Box 727
Fort Smith, NT
Classes will begin in January 2021!
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us:
Tel: (867) 872-2216 Ext 315