The Sub-Arctic Leadership Training (SALT) College offers a two-year Aviation Management Diploma in partnership with Terry Harrold School of Aviation, located in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories.
Application Process Includes:
- Completed Application for the SALT College
- Letter of interest expressing why the applicant wants to enroll in the program
- Letter of reference from a non-relative explaining why they think the applicant would be good for the program
- Class 1 Aviation Medical certificate ( you can find the list of approved examiner here )
- Extract of government-issued identification
- Proof of Canadian citizenship
- Proof of funding for the cost of the program
- Most recent transcript from an educational institution
- Copy of Criminal Record Check
- $50 non-refundable application fee
Once this has all has been received, or in-process and the applicant has met the minimal requirements, we will then grant a conditional acceptance.
A final acceptance is given once they meet all the requirements.
3: Get your Criminal Record Check with this form
4: If you are asking SFA support, fill the Form D
5: Confirm with our checklist
if you have everything in order
Complete and submit the application process and send it:
By mail, to SALT College.
Sub-Arctic Leadership Training College
Attention: Registrar’s Office
PO Box 727
Fort Smith, NT
Classes will begin in September 2021!
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us:
Tel: 867.872.3340 or (867) 872-2216 Ext 315
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com